- reversible ratchet head
- Torque appllication: one-way, but always apply in direction specified on torque wrench handle
- ratchet operates in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions
- for tightening on right hand threaded bolts and nuts
- unmistakable signal when set torque is reached
- Default value for the recalibration interval is 12 month of use, or approximately 5.000 cycles!
- made according to standard ISO 6789
- dual scaled, Nm and Kgm
- Do not use torque wrench for untightening!
- Torque tightens only in the direction showed on the key sticker! Sticker shows the proper direction of tightening!
- The default calibration interval of the torque wrench is 12 months or 5.000 measurements from the date of end user purchase.
- ALWAYS set the measuring mechanism to starting point, at the end of work.
- When the requested torque is reached, please do not tight any more.
- Torque wrench can be damaged, if manual instructions are not considered.