- material: body from premium flex plus carbon steel, arm from premium chrome vanadium steel
- Surface finish of screws: burnished, other parts are chrome-plated
- The separator puller is a tool designed to efficiently dismount various machine parts attached to shafts.
- It is indispensable for tasks requiring the safe and deformation-free dismounting of firmly fixed machine parts.
- Our product range includes three sizes of pullers used for taking off objects from shafts. They range from ⌀5mm to ⌀115mm.
- The separator puller consists of a yoke, a spindle, two arms and a gripper assembly, which together allow uniform dismounting.
- The separator puller is designed to allow easy and safe operation