- robust construction gives accurate results, to +/-4%, even in arduous working conditions.
- every wrench supplied with a calibration certificate according to ISO 9000:2000
- the large break angle improves accuracy by reducing the possibility of over torqueing
- Cam control of the mechanism gives a controlled break which will not throw the operator off balance
- Torque application: both way, but always apply in direction specified on torque wrench handle
- dual scaled, N.m and lbf.ft
- made according to standard ISO 6789
- agricultural equipment
- building sector
- heavy industry
- larger construction machinery
- shipbuilding industry
- aircraft industry
- Do not use torque wrench for untightening!
- Tool must be used with equal pulls and in accordance with the instructions in the manual.
- Torque tightens only in the direction showed on the key sticker! Sticker shows the proper direction of tightening!
- The default calibration interval of the torque wrench is 12 months or 5.000 measurements from the date of end user purchase.
- ALWAYS set the measuring mechanism to starting point, at the end of work.
- When the requested torque is reached, please do not tight any more.
- Torque wrench can be damaged, if manual instructions are not considered.