- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- guaranteed to meet ISO 6789, ANSI 107.14M and U.S. Fed GGG-W-686D
- torque is preset
- easy to use and calibrate
- factory calibrated for accuracy to within +/-4%
- Do not use torque wrench for untightening!
- Torque tightens only in the direction showed on the key sticker! Sticker shows the proper direction of tightening!
- The default calibration interval of the torque wrench is 12 months or 5.000 measurements from the date of end user purchase.
- When the requested torque is reached, please do not tight any more.
- Torque wrench can be damaged, if manual instructions are not considered.