- Accuracy: +/-3%
- micrometer scale for simple and error free settings
- adjustment lock to set torque
- QUICK ADJUSTMENT – Just eight turns to cover the entire scale
- Torque application: both way, but always apply in direction specified on torque wrench handle
- handle: Two component material
- dual scale lbf.ft and Nm
- Convenient hanger feature for tool storage also aids wrench unlocking and adjustment
- 5° working angle
- Do not use torque wrench for untightening!
- Torque tightens only in the direction showed on the key sticker! Sticker shows the proper direction of tightening!
- The default calibration interval of the torque wrench is 12 months or 5.000 measurements from the date of end user purchase.
- ALWAYS set the measuring mechanism to starting point, at the end of work.
- When the requested torque is reached, please do not tight any more.
- Torque wrench can be damaged, if manual instructions are not considered.